SGOS 126.96.36.199 is a 6.2 maintenance release that fixes 27 SGOS 6.2.x SR bugs and about 20 SGOS 5.x customer-reported issues. It contains all the fixes released in SGOS 188.8.131.52. Among these issues, please note that the following prominent issues have been fixed:
- Fixed the SmartFilter issue in which incremental updates were not being performed; instead of the incremental update, the full SmartFilter database was being downloaded. – 000007652 (B#175148)
- Health monitoring is now switching to "warning" if the disk is showing as failing in the sysinfo log. (B#174715)
- Fixes 11 cases of restarts
- The malware scanning policy is generated properly after enabling malware scanning. (B#174564)
- Added missing Verisign CA. - 000007612 (B#175121)
- Deletes all obsolete CA certificates and updates the CA list to the latest.