- To view a list of exportable keys on the source ProxySG appliance, log in to the Management Console and select Configuration > SSL > Keyrings. The console displays the keyrings associated with the appliance. Keyrings with exportable keys have a Yes in the Show field.
- To export the private key, connect to the source appliance's CLI and enter the following command:
ssl view keypair <Keyring_Name>
The CLI prints the private key.
- Copy the private key to Notepad. You can now import the key to the destination ProxySG appliance.
- To import the private key, log in to the Management Console of the destination appliance and select Configuration > SSL > Keyrings.
- To create a new keyring for the private key, click Create.
- Enter a Keyring Name for the new keyring.
- Select Import Key Ring.
- Paste the private key you copied from the source appliance into the Keyring text box and click OK.
- Click Apply.