- A TFTP daemon running on the target machine.
- Correct configuration of the ProxySG appliance.
To configure basic TFTP using the Management Console:
- Configure your TFTP daemon on the target machine with the desired folder to be your TFTP directory.i
- In your ProxySG Management Console, go to Configuration > Archive > Archive Storage and configure your ProxySG appliance as shown below:
Note: The Host field should have the IP address of the TFTP daemon.
- Launch the TFTP daemon on the target machine.
- Click Upload in the Remote Upload window.
Verify the following If you receive the error 'Unable to perform upload'
- Check if your TFTP daemon has started.
- Verify that your IP information is correctly configured.
- Verify network connectivity between the ProxySG appliance and the TFTP appliance.