The SG can send access logs to Reporter that contain Usernames with this syntax:
- Login name. Example: ellen.ripley
- Domain name\user. Example: EX-LV426\ellen.ripley
- LDAP fully qualified domain name (FQDN). Example: "cn=ellen.ripley,ou=users,dc=bravo,dc=examplecorp,dc=com"
For any of the above features to work, the default ProxySG access log and Reporter settings need to have matching syntax for their login names.
To align the ProxySG username format with the Reporter configuration, perform the following steps:
- Login to the reporter with your admin user id.
- Navigate to the administration section of the User interface.
- Select General Settings > Reporter Settings > Data Settings > Databases.
- Select the Action drop-down list and select Set Other Options.
- In the Username Log Settings area, select the matching format
- Click Save.
NOTE1: For a list of all the user user ids, found in the access logs, that Reporter supports, see 000014866
NOTE2: For a list of all the proper fields you should have in your access log, see 000021974
NOTE3: For details on how to setup a LDAP realm on Reporter, see 000013348