How to specify the Server - Negotiated SSL version
1. In the Management Console, select Configuration > Policy > Visual Policy Manager.
2. Click Launch to display the Visual Policy Manager (VPM).
3. Select Policy > SSL Access Layer (or work in an existing SSL layer).
4. Right-click Destination and select Set; click New.
5. Below object will pop-up
6. Select Server Negotiated SSL Version and to display that dialog.
7. There are three strength options available for this rule: SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, or TLS 1.0.
8. Click OK.