If the ProxySG won't accept any specific configuration from Web management console or Command line, or cannot remove configuration settings, it could be that it is a corrupt registry on configuration file. We would need a registry XML file at the time the problem occurs to troubleshoot the problem.
Here are the steps for collecting the registry XML file.
- Save current registry XML file (https://<SG-IP>:8082/registry/registry.xml).
- Modify the SG setting to reproduce the problem.
- Save the latest registry XML file (https://<SG-IP>:8082/registry/registry.xml) again.
- Save the latest Sysinfo and Eventlog after your operation
Sysinfo obtained from : https://<SG-IP>:8082/sysinfo
Eventlog obtained from : https://<SG-IP>:8082/eventlog/statistics
- Upload to BlueCoat support:
- two sets of registry XML files,
- the Sysinfo and Eventlog files, and
- a description of the setting change in Step 2.