This issue can occur when the client PC has a stale Java cache. To clear the Java cache please do the following steps.
- Start the Windows Control Panel.
- Double-click the Java application
- In the Temporary Internet Files section, click Settings.
- In the Temporary Files Settings dialog box, click Delete Files.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to delete the temporary files and close the Java Control Panel.
Start the Director Management Console and you should be able to connect to the Director. If not please contact your support provider for further assistance.