Blue Coat recommends that you upgrade SGOS for the following conditions:
- The version you are using contains a bug or is causing trouble in your environment.
- The version you are using does not contain a feature which is added to a later version.
- The version you are using is end of life and you have any support query.
- You are using BCAAA authentication on parent and child proxy
- You are using ADN (WAN optimization). All ADN appliances in an ADN network must be running the same version
- Your company policy requires all ProxySG appliances to run the same OS version.