1. Power unit down
2. Pull drives out or in case of 600 open top cover and disconnect drive
3. Power up unit and invoke diagnostics
4. Run Diagnostics, if no issues are found on the unit, then proceed to step 5. If issues are found with components, RMA accordingly.
5. If no issues are found by running diagnostic then insert a drive back into unit and boot up. If unit boots, check event log for any drive errors. If unit does not boot, you may have found the faulty HDD. Verify by placing a different drive in unit and boot. If unit boots off first drive inserted, continue to step 6.
6. Insert other drives back in unit one at a time and check for errors upon insertion, LED warnings, Event logs etc.
7. If you find drive that is causing issue, verify by swapping the drive with another slot to make sure slot is not root cause.