Here are the requirements for using the flow detail records (FDR) feature in PacketShaper and ReportCenter:
- PacketWise 7.0.0 or above
- Packeteer 1550, 2500, 4500, 6500, 8500, 9500, or 10000 models
- 256 MB minimum RAM in the Packeteer unit
- ReportCenter 3.0 or above
- FDR software key enabled on ReportCenter
In PacketShaper, you need to configure the ReportCenter 3.0 collector IP address, port number, and record type (Packeteer-2). These settings are configured on the Flow Detail Records setup page.In ReportCenter, you need to enable FDR for each PacketShaper you want to collect records from. These settings are configured in ReportCenter's Modify Device Configuration window.