To see this problem follow these steps:
- Using a French version of Windows XP and Service Pack three , log into a Reporter server.
- NOTE: Reporter, version 188.8.131.52, was installed on an English version of Windows 2003.
- Load the database, and go to the reports tab.
- Run a report.
- Up at the top right, schedule this same report.
- Choose any format, and choose the frequency as weekly.
- Click on on the "ON" option next to this.
- Here you will see numbers instead of days of the week.
This is a screen shot of symptom:
The next three screen shots show an overview of of all the Local settings - which show the settings properly set to english- on this same workstation:
NOTE: Clearing all temporary files and cache (from IE AND JAVA) but changing this setting back to French, as the below screen shot shows, causes the symptoms to manifest.
NOTE: Changing the above screen shot back to English, and clearing the cache, causes the symptom to disappear.