These errors manifest on these versions:
Version of Director: SG-ME 220.127.116.11 #50387 2010.09.
SG version and Model: SG 210 SGOS 18.104.22.168
Steps to duplicate this error:
- Open a Web browser and access the Director Management Console. You must enter valid credentials for access.
- Click the Configure tab.
- Choose Overlays from Configuration Library drop down on the right.
- Click New then choose New Overlay.
- Name the overlay.
- From the Add To Overlay menu, choose Using CLI.
- Cut and paste the following text in to the new window that displays:
- Click OK to close the open dialogs and save your changes.
- Highlight a test ProxySG such as <TEST-SG>, and execute the overlay you just created.
- Click Execute.
- Click Yes when prompted to execute overlay
<name you chose in step 5> on device ‘<TEST-SG>.
Workaround: While Bluecoat works on a solution to this problem, please execute these commands directly on the SSH interface of the ProxySG. If you see this problem, please log a Service Request and quote this article.
NOTE1: One reason for this symptom is the "policy reset" CLI command is expecting user input of a 'yes/no'. which Director does not provide.
NOTE2: For a similiar symptom, using cipher commands, see 000008723
NOTE3: For details on what we will ask for, when you log a service request, see 000015422