In earlier versions of Reporter 9.x, I was allowed to download all rows. Why was this changed?
The decision to limit the amount of rows you can download was made because, if you attempt to download all rows, some reports will never complete.
To see this maximum value, follow these steps:
- Login to Reporter with your normal user ID.
- Select the database you want to run the report from.
- Run a report.
- On the top right, select "Download" and then change the "Report Data" drop-down screen to 100,000 rows.
To increase this value, follow these steps:
- Login to Reporter with your admin account.
- Navigate to the Administration screen of the UI.
- Click on the General Settings tab, and select Data Settings.
- Select your database and click the drop-down arrow on the far right.
- Select "Set other options."
Here you can change the maximum rows displayed in e-mailed, downloaded, or archived reports. The maxium allowed now is 1,000,000.
NOTE: For information on the e-mail options here, see KB3622