To see the "Web Searches' report you will need to start a a new database, and import your logs back. You cannot merely re-import your logs, as per this article FAQ415, it has to be a brand new database.
To create a brand new database, follow these steps.
- Login as admin to your reporter server.
- Navigate to the adminstration section of the User Interface.
- Click on General settings > Data settings.
- Click on Databases, and then press the button "new".
- Answer the prompts for database name,
- Click on "new Log Source, and point it to the location of your old acecss logs
- Answer the prompts for log source name, location, schedule, and operation.
- Then click Next, and answer the questions on expirey rate, and locations.
Once you have created the database, and the log source reader, follow these steps to rename your access logs.
To preserve your custom, and scheduled reports, see 000011149